Monday, October 7, 2013

Cynthia Eden




Welcome to Wing Beat, Cynthia!

Please introduce yourself and give us a short bio:   Hi, everyone!! I’m excited to be here. ;) My name is Cynthia Eden, and I write both paranormal romances and romantic suspense novels. I’m a southern girl. I love chocolate and horror movies.

If you had superhero powers, what would it be, and how would you use it to save souls? I’d chose to have the power to read minds.  I’ve always wanted to know what other people were thinking. And, since I could peer into any mind, I’d be able to stop bad guys—pronto!

As a kid, what was your favorite cartoon or tv show? Scooby Doo! I loved solving mysteries with him and Shaggy.

As an adult, what is/are your favorite shows? I’m a huge Castle fan, and I just can’t get enough of those Supernatural boys. 

What is your favorite hobby and why and how often do you indulge? I love spelunking. Give me a cold, dark cave to explore, and I’m a happy woman. I usually try to explore new caves about 3-4 times a year. Or whenever I can drag my husband and son along with me!

Blurb of your latest release:

She was one man’s obsession…
Nine years ago, Claire Kramer’s lover brutally killed her family, and he tried to kill her. She escaped, but she’s been haunted ever since that attack. Too afraid to trust another man and too worried that her past will catch up with her, Claire never gets too close to anyone. But then she meets Noah York.

He must have her.
Noah York is a man with secrets. The world sees him as a billionaire hotel tycoon, but Noah has a dark and dangerous side. For years, he worked covert military operations before he built his fortune. When it comes to death, Noah is a master. He knows that he should steer clear of Claire, but the white-hot attraction Noah feels for the delicate beauty is instant—and consuming.

He will never let her go.
Someone else is just as consumed by Claire—someone who will kill to possess her. And if Noah can’t stop the hunter in the darkness, he may just lose the one woman that he can’t live without.

Short excerpt of your latest release:

UNEDITED EXCERPT FROM MINE TO HOLD BY CYNTHIA EDEN:

His fingers slipped under her chin. Claire flinched at the contact and tried to back away from him.

     Her elbow rammed into the wall of the elevator.

     “I don’t…I don’t like to be touched.”  The words were sharp. They were also true.

     Normally.

     But she hadn’t jerked away from Noah because the press of his fingers brought the usual cold fear.

     She’d backed away because his touch had scorched her. 

     “It’s a pity,” he told her as his hand dropped back to his side. “Because I think that I could enjoy touching you.”

     The elevator had stopped. She just realized that. How long had it been still? “Ah, why aren’t the doors opening?”

     He glanced at the control panel. “Because I haven’t opened them.” 

     So he wanted the two of them to be trapped together in that elevator?

     “Are you afraid of small spaces?” Noah asked her suddenly.

     Claire shook her head.  

     “Good to know.” He inclined his head. “I’m making a list, you see.”

     She was totally lost. “A list?”

     He pressed a code into the control panel. The doors opened seconds later. “I’m finding out what scares you. What you like. What you don’t like.”

     She hurried from the elevator, but then hesitated on the lush carpet in the hallway. “Why does any of that matter to you?”

     He shrugged. “Because it does.” 

***

MINE TO HOLD will release on 10/21/13, and when it releases, it will be available at all digital retailers (Barnes & Noble, Kobo, All Romance eBooks, Smashwords, iBooks, and Amazon). Right now, a pre-order option for the book is available at Amazon:  http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00FN3FA9K/wwwcynthiaedc-20

Thank you so much for interviewing me! Have a great day!  ~ Cynthia Eden

No comments:

Post a Comment